(KETO & PALEO) Smoothie Recipes. 5 Healthy Breakfast Smoothies You Must Try for Weight Loss.

https://wellhealthmag.com/

I’m back y’all. Thanks for joining me. Welcome! My name is Kayla and I’m new here. Now I’m eating another healthy meal. The video below will show you five fat-burning breakfast smoothies you can make ahead.

Two more videos are already on my channel. The meal I am eating. In the prep series, I’ve shared five make-ahead breakfast and lunch recipes. I’ll link the playlist below so you can check out the videos, and do remember that the recipes in this meal prep series will always be 100% gluten free.

Almost all of them will be paleo-friendly, along with low-carb and keto-friendly options. Let’s get started! Alright, let’s jump right in. Firstly, I have a protein smoothie recipe using blueberry muffins.

With this one, you’re sure to stick to a low-carb diet. To make this, you need unsweetened almond milk, frozen blueberries, chia seeds, a high-quality protein powder, and almond butter, and today I’m using one of my favorite protein powders.

Essentially, this is bulletproof collagen with vanilla flavor and already has a low carb sweetener mixed in. For a low carb smoothie, however, if your protein powder does not contain that, you may want to add stevia instead.

In order to sweeten things up a little bit, just mix all your ingredients in the blender and blend until it’s smooth. Now, if you intend to keep this smoothie in the refrigerator for a few days, then simply combine it with some fresh lemon juice, and here’s the next recipe-a light, green matcha smoothie.

Unlike the others, this is paleo, but I think it can also be made low-carb by removing the banana and adding more avocado. Now here’s the deal. To make it, you’ll need unsweetened almond milk, avocado, banana, spinach, ground chia seeds, protein powder, fresh lemon juice, and matcha powder.

Don’t forget to blend all the ingredients in the blender until smooth. On my blog, you can print off all of these recipes. The link to this one is in the description box below. It’s one of my favorites.

That’s it. This super energizing smoothie is infused with matcha powder that will increase your capitalism. Are you energizing cacao? Make this healthy mocha smoothie low in carbs and paleo. A healthy diet consists of unsweetened almond milk, spinach, MCT oil or coconut oil, avocado, hemp, seeds, cacao powder and protein powder.

Because medium chain, fatty acids can boost fat consumption, I often add MCT oil to my smoothies. Increase brainpower and energy. This it’s also great to drink if you’re craving chocolate, I enjoy drinking this smoothie for snacks, if I need a healthy pick-me-up before moving on to the next smoothie.

Our recipe is for my energizing matcha beet smoothie. Paleo-friendly recipe. Unsweetened almond milk, banana, flax seed, oil, chia seeds, protein powder, and matcha powder are all necessary.

If you’re not a fan of beets, then you ‘Ll just have to trust me on this. Be sure to include the banana to make it more delicious, and beets contain a powerful antioxidant called betasirner, which makes them extra nutritious.

The cleansing of the liver and removal of fatty deposits from the bloodstream can help you lose weight, because we know that a healthy metabolism equals optimal fat burning, and I think you can do it.

If you try this smoothie, you will be surprised at how delicious it is. Lastly, I will share my fat-burning turmeric smoothie. This one is low-carb, paleo, and low-carb friendly – but be aware that it is an intense blend, so ease into the turmeric.

Unsweetened almond milk, ground chia seeds, MCT oil or coconut oil, protein powder, ground turmeric, cinnamon, and ground ginger are all necessary. Turmeric and ginger are very powerful spices that can increase metabolism, cleanse the body, and reduce inflammation.

Smoothies like this one are my favorites. I would take it if I had eaten too much the day before because it works fast for reducing bloating and inflammation. Again, you want to start slowly, especially if you’re not used to the taste of ginger and turmeric.

It’s time to wrap up this video of five fat-burning breakfast smoothies you can make ahead. Now, let me know what you think of any of these recipes if you try them out. Thanks for enjoying this meal preparation series so far.

I’d appreciate it if you gave this a thumbs up and make sure to subscribe to my channel and hit that little bell to be notified whenever I post a new video. This is all for today. Thanks for watching, see you in the next video.

I found the video on Youtube

Hey, I thought I would share my experiences with a diet called the smoothie diet. Starting a diet was a good idea. I gained about 70 pounds across two pregnancies after my second child, and tried many other methods to lose the weight but none of them worked.

There were just too many obstacles, or I was always hungry, and I was super cranky. I discovered the smoothie diet, which is so easy to follow. Making the smoothies is basically about replacing certain meals with them. They taste amazing and are easy to make.